Aasabi Machinery Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, India are Manufacturers, Exporters & Leading Suppliers of Lab Orientation Attachment.
It is a well known fact that monoaxial orientation to the monofilaments, raffia tapes, box strapping's gives a real required strength to the products. Before orientation, these products have no strength. But after orientation to 4 -6 times, these products acquire the desired strength. To give this desired strength, we come into picture to give you the best orientation attachment.
- This attachment is useful for products like raffia tapes, mono/multifilaments where orientation process is required.
- The tapes / monofilaments are mono - axially orientated to reduce denier / diameter of the product to enhance longitudinal strength.
- Quenching tank is in SS with idlers and height adjustments.
- Orientation tank is also in SS with idlers and immersion heaters.
- Godet-I is fitted with nip rolls with ACVF drive.
- Godet-II is also fitted with nip rolls with ACVF drive.
- Panel fitted with energy regulators/digital temperature controllers.
- Winder is universal type without traverse.
- Very good for testing strength, fibrillation of tapes with various fillers.
- This type of testing is very much beneficial to save bulk raw materials cost, time and energy before taking up for production.
- Very good for quality comparison between various low cost fillers.
- Very good for testing dispersion of pigments/fillers in oriented products.